Don’t worry, this is completely different from my other crafts post. This is one is mainly links. A few years ago, my mother bought glass ball ornaments and then glitter paint pens. We would pain designs, names, and whatever else we could come up with on those ornaments. In fact, we still have a couple of them. The rest of them ended up breaking when either a cat decided to play soccer with them or they would just fall off the tree. I’ve made a mental reminder that plastic balls are the best way to go; they are cat-proof!
Well, I decided to do a little Googling to see what other other ideas were out there other than mine (which, to say, isn’t much.) So, instead of my normal picture, supplies and how-to posts, I believe I will include links to my most favorite ones! This gives you many more options than just 3 crafts I found. Of course, you never know if I’ll throw in an ornament that’s not a craft, but I found beautiful/unique.
- Who’s big, white and red all over? Santa Claus!!! I found this great ornament craft that kids would love to join in and help with!
- Have you ever seen those marbleized ornaments and wonder how they get the glitter and paint inside? Well, I think I have found an easy way to do it!
- Instead of throwing away those 1-liter soda bottles, save them for Christmas and make several of these Angel ornaments!
- I remember that in elementary school, we would make dough ornaments! With the recipe for it, you have most of these items in your pantry!
- I have a twin sister, and I love ornaments that are centered around twins or siblings. Well, at OrnamentsWithLove.com, I found the PERFECT one that I would love to buy this year!
- What’s better than the Christmas tree itself? A Christmas-tree ornament! It’s made from foam, so you might want to make sure that when you store your ornaments, place that one on the top!
- Now, you may think that soda bottle caps are pointless- other than keeping your drink inside the bottle. Well, creating an ornament out of them is a great way to use them. Also, with this how-to, you won’t even notice that they are bottle caps!
- We all have CDs that are scratched and no longer work. Instead of throwing them away, make a snowman out of them! Also, if you want to turn the snowman into an ornament, hot glue a ribbon to the back of the head!
- We’re going to end with another great ornament from Bronner’s. It’s cute and adorable. AWWW!!!!
It’s time to start working on those ornaments! With July almost ending, you could find some great Christmas in July sales!!