THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. I WILL BE CHOOSING THE WINNER AND CONTACTING THEM TODAY!!!
Whether you’ve read the book or have seen the movie, you know how fantastic both are! Well, I am now giving you the opportunity to win the soundtrack to the movie! After reading the book, which was written by Jodi Picoult, I found a new love for all things Picoult. I’m still working on getting most of her books for my collection. To read my review on the book, just click on this: My Sisters Keeper
Would you like a sneak peak at the un-released song called We All Fall In Love Sometimes by Jeff Buckley? Well, all you have to do is visit this link and hear the song. I think it’s just fabulous! Now I absolutely cannot wait until I get the chance to see the movie. It’s true… I haven’t seen the movie yet. I might surprise my sister and take her along with me. I’ll need someone to hold the kleenex!
For the chance to win the soundtrack:
*MANDATORY* Post a comment with your favorite song this summer! (If this is not done, your entry won’t be counted!) Please have a valid e-mail address. There will be 1 winner.
For extra entries, always leave a comment after you have done it!
- Tweet about this giveaway I just entered to win a My Sisters Keeper soundtrack https://confettidreams.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/my-sisters-keep-soundtrack-giveaway@confettidreams. 1 Entry
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave me a link where I can find it! 1 Entry
- Subscribe to this blog by E-Mail. 1 Entry
- Subscribe to this blog via reader. 1 Entry
- Add any of the Confetti Dreams buttons to your site. 1 Entry
- Add the Christmas In July button to your site. 1 Entry
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave your username. 1 Entry
The giveaway will start July 16, 2009 and end on July 20, 2009 at Midnight CST. I will use Random.org to choose the winner and e-mail them on the 20th. If they do not respond within 3 days of notification, I will choose another random winner.