- Through out July (starting the 1st and ending the 31st), create a few posts that deal with Christmas. This can be your favorite memory, your favorite/least favorite gift, craft ideas, recipes, reviews, or giveaways. You can get as creative as you want!
- Before each post, either put “Christmas in July” or “CIJ” so I know which post to look for.
- I might have the cheap version of Mr Linky, so once you are done posting, you can post it there.
- By the end of this week, I will have made a button for every participating blogger to place on their blog. I will of course put it in this post so you can see it and grab it.
- My events coordinator (Okay, she’s really my sister) is helping me with this endeavor. I’m glad I have an events coordinator because I had no idea how much it would take.
- You may join Christmas In July anytime during the month of July! So, don’t worry if you don’t want to start on July 1st, you can join us on July 15th if you want!
If we run into a problem with Mr Linky, I will get rid of it and make a whole new post with just links from you guys. It may take extra time on my side, but I don’t mind (I’m rhyming today!). So, if you would like to join, please e-mail me. My e-mail is on the PR/Reviews page.
We have a little over 2 weeks before this begins, so get your fingers ready and let’s have a fantastic Christmas in July!
EDITED TO ADD: After you have expressed your excitement to join, head over to the “CIJ” page at the top for participating blogs!
EDITED TO ADD (2): After joining, your blog name will be added to the Christmas in July button at the right! Then, I will send it to you along with other button instructions!